Entries must be turned into the The Exibit Art Center And Gallery only at this time.
* Please submit the form for each photo entered
GRUNDY COUNTY CORN FESTIVAL PHOTOGRAPHIC EXIBIT RULES 2021
● Entry Fee is a Corn Festival Button
● Entries accepted during gallery hours, Fridays September 3, 10, & 17 from 1 pm ‐ 5 pm and Saturdays September 4, 11, & 18 from 11 am ‐ 4 pm
● Gallery Walk with the judge (for adults only) Wednesday at 6 pm
● Awards given at this time
● Open to the public during the following hours:
o Monday‐Wednesday: 5‐8 pm
o Thursday‐Sunday: 12‐6 pm
● Entries can be picked up on Sunday 9/26 from 12‐6 pm and on Monday (9/27) and Tuesday (9/28) from 5‐8 pm. The EXibit will be closed on 10/2-3 for the Liberty Arts Festival
Adults [only enter (1) color & (1) black and white per class]‐‐Ages 16 and above Youth‐‐Ages 15 and below
3. Farm Scenes
4. City Scenes/Architecture
5. Plants and Flowers
12. Corn Festival
15. Digitally enhanced (manipulated using a computer program)
16. Cell Phone Photos(taken from phone)
● This contest is open to amateur photographers only. Professional photographers earning more than 25% of their income from photography are not eligible.
● The photographer making the entry must have taken the photo. Entries will be limited to one color and one black and white per class for Adults. The same photo cannot be entered twice.
● If space is limited due to number of entries, the committee reserves the right to select the prints for exhibition.
● No Nude or suggestive photos accepted.
● There are no restrictions to the age of the photo.
● Prints awarded in previous Corn Festival Shows cannot be entered.
● The committee has the right to reclassify or eliminate any photo deemed questionable or inappropriate.
● Prints may range in size from 5’x7’ (8’x10” mount) or 8’x10’ (11’x14’ mount) and must be securely mounted or matted. One print per board.
● The mount shall not be more than three mat boards thick. Photos mounted on poster and foam board will be accepted. NO LIGHTWEIGHT POSTER BOARD please. Any prints not prepared for exhibit at the time of drop off will not be accepted.
● All entries can be picked up on Sunday from 12‐6 pm or on Monday and Tuesday between 5‐8 pm.
● The EXibit has the right to reject any work of art for exhibition for any reason.
Any piece NOT picked up will be taken to the Corn Festival Office. You must call the office to make arrangements to pick up your work after Corn Festival as the office will be closing for the season on October 8, 2021. Any works not picked up will be forfeited. The Corn Festival office cannot store your works.
Presented by The EXibit
Held at The EXibit
Entry Fee: Corn Festival Button
Entries accepted during gallery hours. Entries accepted during gallery hours. Fridays, September 3,10, & 17 from 1 pm - 5 pm and Saturdays, September 4, 11 & 18 from 11 am - 4 pm
Gallery Walk with the judge (for adults only) Wednesday at 6 p.m.
Awards will be given at this time.
Open to the public during the following hours:
- Monday-Wednesday: 5-8 pm
- Thursday-Sunday: 12-6 pm
Entries can be picked up on Sunday 9/26 from 12-6 pm and on Monday (9/27) and Tuesday
(9/28) from 5-8 pm. The EXibit will be closed on 10/2-3 for the Liberty Arts Festival