Grundy County Corn Festival Kiddie Parade Application
Date: Saturday, September 28th
Lineup and Judging: 12:30 pm
Lineup area: South Side of Chapin Park
Parade Time: 1:00 pm
Awards: Bank Drive-Up, Franklin and Main Streets
Trophies and cash prizes will be awarded.
- Best of Theme “Grundy County Planting the Seeds of Service”
- Most Original (does not have to follow Corn Festival theme)
- King and Queen (must be entered together as one entry)
- Bicycle, Wagon, Stroller and/or Tractor
- Queen’s Choice for those entries not placing in other categories.
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER!
Fill out the printable application and return to the Corn Festival office
You may also fill out the online application.
Entry deadline is Thursday, September 26, 2019
Parade route: Chapin Park to Liberty Street. Liberty Street south to Main Street east. Parade will end at the Bank Drive-Up at Franklin and Main Streets.
All parade participants must wear a Corn Festival Button.