Craft Show & Flea Market Vendor Registration
Location: Grundy County Fairgrounds - 1 mile North of I-80 on Route 47
Vendor Setup: Friday 1:00pm - 8:00pm or Saturday 6:00am - 8:00am
All spaces are $60.00 each *(After Sep. 1st, add $5.00 late fee; After Sep. 11th, add $10.00 late fee)
INSIDE, PAVILION & OUTER PAVILION Spaces: 9 ft. x 10 ft. are on concrete (limited avail.)
OUTSIDE Spaces: 16 ft. x 16 ft. are on gravel
Reservation fees must be paid in advance, No unreserved spaces available day of show.
This show held rain or shine…No refunds will be made
For Your Information
- The Grundy County Fairgrounds is a large open area and has extensive parking for vendors and visitors.
- Restroom facilities, port-a-potties, and concessions will be available. Your own Trash containers are required, it is your responsibility to use them and clean up your space. Vendors who leave trash behind will not be invited back.
- Due to insurance restrictions, NO generators/outside electrical sources allowed. Limited inside areas have electricity!
- The Fairgrounds are fully fenced in; you will be able to enter through the main CENTER gate to set-up and Park in designated areas. IF your vehicle will fit in your ‘outside’ space (without infringing on the person next to you or the aisle), you will be allowed to keep the vehicle with you.
- No food cart/trailer entries will be allowed, due to the Fairgrounds having their concession stand open.
Returning Vendors: cutoff date for assignment of your ‘same’ space or special request will be March 1st, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Applications are dated when received – Returning vendors are processed first, through March 1st, then new applicants.
- If you request your former space plus an additional space, we will do our best to accommodate your request. We cannot guarantee your request will be granted (especially if another returning vendor wants that space back).
- Applications that are not completely filled out will NOT be processed and any received without funds will be discarded!
- Confirmation with your assigned space number(s) will be made via e-mail.
- All reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis; Payment must be received to confirm reservation of space.
- You must provide all of your own exhibit supplies: tables, chairs, covers, tents, etc.
- No late set-ups/early tear-downs allowed for safety reasons...vehicles will Not be allowed in the aisles between 8a – 4p!
- You must unload all your material, then move your vehicle out of the aisle to designated parking areas, then return to setup! This will be strictly enforced for efficiency and safety reasons.
- If you have questions or concerns not addressed on this form, please feel free to call or email.
NOTICE --- FOOD PRODUCT VENDORS
Any person/organization selling food products, of any kind, in any type of packaging, MUST contact the Grundy County Health Department PRIOR to your arrival at the show. This also includes all 'prepackaged' items, i.e. spices, seasonings, etc. By County Ordinance, the Health Department requires advance notification of food products being sold. No permits will be issued on show day!!
Contact: Grundy County Health Dept. 815.941.3127 for a permit to sell food
- Morris VFW Auxiliary members will be available to assist you with questions or direction.
- Buyers of large items will be given a shuttle ride, as available.
- Show Coordinator has the right to refuse entry into show and final word on products that can be sold or given away