Sponsored by The EXibit
- All entries must be ORIGINAL (NO licensed characters, copyrighted works or images, kits, preformed ceramics, ). Please do NOT enter a piece that has won a previous Cornfest Art Show Best in Show.
- Entries are limited to no more than four 2-D and four 3-D per
- All Adult Division pieces meant to be hung must be framed (canvas boards must be framed) or stretched canvas edges must be NO EXCEPTIONS. All hanging pieces must be ready to hang securely with eye screws or clips and picture wire.
- High School Division 2-D pieces must be matted with a secure hanging device. If you created a piece during your last year in high school, you can decide whether to enter it at High School OR Adult
- Youth Division2-D pieces mounted on construction paper or cardboard is sufficient. Clips will be used to hang youth
- No nudes, suggestive or violent
- Fill out entry form (can be found at the website above) or fill out when entering piece into
- All entries can be picked up on Sunday from 12-6 pm or on Monday and Tuesday between 5-8Any piece NOT picked up will be taken to the Corn Festival Office. You must call the office to make arrangements to pick up your work after Corn Festival as the office will be closing for the season on October 8, 2021. Any works not picked up will be forfeited. The Corn Festival office cannot store your works.
- Any art work that does not meet the requirements will be rejected
- Grundy County residency is not
- Reasonable care will be taken with the art work, but we cannot accept responsibility for damaged or lost
- The EXibit has the right to reject any work of art for exhibition for any
DIVISIONS: Adult, High School, Youth
Classes: pencil, ink, colored pencil, charcoal, pastel, mixed media, other
Classes: acrylic, oil, watercolor, mixed media, 3-D figures, other
Classes: etching, block, mono, screen, other
- Computer Art
Classes: (list program used) all images used must conform to rule #1
Classes: clay, wood, metal, stone, plaster, paper, glass, found object, other (this includes pottery - hand built, wheel thrown or combination)
- Mixed Media
Classes: assemblage, collage, mosaic
Ribbons will be awarded in all divisions.
- Best of Show ribbons will be awarded to one Adult and one high School in both 2-D and 3-D and one Youth work.
- Best of Watercolor to one Adult.
- People’s Choice for one Adult, one High School, one Youth, one watercolor in both 2-D and 3-D, based upon votes cast during the show. Voting ends on Saturday 9/28
Presented by The EXibit
Held at The EXibit
Entry Fee: Corn Festival Button
Entries accepted during gallery hours. Entries accepted during gallery hours. Fridays, September 3,10, & 17 from 1 pm - 5 pm and Saturdays, September 4, 11 & 18 from 11 am - 4 pm
Gallery Walk with the judge (for adults only) Wednesday at 6 p.m.
Awards will be given at this time.
Open to the public during the following hours:
- Monday-Wednesday: 5-8 pm
- Thursday-Sunday: 12-6 pm
Entries can be picked up on Sunday 9/26 from 12-6 pm and on Monday (9/27) and Tuesday
(9/28) from 5-8 pm. The EXibit will be closed on 10/2-3 for the Liberty Arts Festival